1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup softened butter
1/3 cup packed Demerara sugar
1/2 tsp stevia extract powder
1 egg, beaten
2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place bananas, peel on, in a single layer on the lined sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, then allow to cool enough to handle.
- Peel bananas into a bowl and mash, set aside.
- Reduce oven to 350F and grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk cream and almond milk with lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, protein (if using), cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and stevia until light.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and bananas.
- Gently stir in the flour mixture alternating with the liquids.
- Spread into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes, then cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack and cooling completely.
Total Fat: 8.2 g
Cholesterol: 37.8 mg
Sodium: 71.5 mg
Total Carbs: 38.7 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
Protein: 6.7 g